A great way to add drama to your holiday party wardrobe is to wear a hat. I know, I know. It takes guts to wear a hat these days. But I can assure you that when wearing a hat you'll exude confidence and allure. Every man in the room will think you are interesting and want to talk to you. Every woman in the room will envy your sense of style and wish that she had done the same. And you'll hear the phrase, "I love your hat!" over and over and over again. Try it!
Take Your Holiday Dressing Up a Notch, Part 2
A great way to add drama to your holiday party wardrobe is to wear a hat. I know, I know. It takes guts to wear a hat these days. But I can assure you that when wearing a hat you'll exude confidence and allure. Every man in the room will think you are interesting and want to talk to you. Every woman in the room will envy your sense of style and wish that she had done the same. And you'll hear the phrase, "I love your hat!" over and over and over again. Try it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment